Company Thank you Suggestion:
- Thank you’s should be given quickly after the employee campaign is ended.
- Thank You’s should be sincere and personalized.
- The program could have different levels of thank you gifts for the different levels of giving (ie: leadership levels, $5.00 per week, what ever was established as incentives/giving levels during the campaign)
- The thank you program should create a climate for giving for next year. People should be made to feel their gift really was appreciated.
- Hang thank you flyers from United Fund on employee bulletin boards.
- Thank you payroll stuffers and announce the company’s amount achieved.
Thank you Ideas:
- Give campaign “Theme-related” fun gifts for the lowest level of giving.
- Give a general “thank you” breakfast, lunch or dinner for everyone.
- Send a special hand written Leadership thank you note with a small gift. (Chocolates, plaque, nice key chain, pin, photo frame with the year engraved).